Gallery Curator at Fure Art Gallery
Fure Art Gallery, a florist, landscape and lifestyle company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fure Gallery Curator (Floor Manager)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apt Marketing and promoting of our flowers and Art.
- Applying innovative and creative media marketing.
- Answering the fure phones in a professional manner and welcoming walk-in clients courteously.
- Required to learn about and speak briefly on all the flowers, plants and art displayed at the gallery. (An app is used to assist on this)
- Dealing with correspondence, emails and other daily administrative duties ( filing documents, issuing receipt etc)
- Writing promotional materials and working on exhibition catalogues
- The art gallery will deal with Fure and in art, so the gallery curator will also assist with shipping and handling of Fure & artworks (paintings, sculptures the likes), plus communicating with florists, artists, and collectors.
- When the gallery space has been booked for a private event such as (e.g. exhibitions, micro-events, etc) the assistant will liaise and follow up with the clients, all vendors, sub-contractors to ensure timelines are met and guidelines are adhered to.
- Maintaining & operating the gallery’s mailing list
- Providing professional service to the collectors, artists, and visitors
- Keeping the front desk and gallery spaces tidy, freshly scented and welcoming at all times.
- Greeting visitors and helping them with their questions
- When attending art fairs, the assistant will also work with the director to create the gallery’s press kit, art or garden literature, and art handling.
Education, Training & Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art or Art History.
- However, work experience and proven gallery sales are also considered.
- On the job training of daily administrative tasks.
Skills & Competencies:
- Needs to be highly organized.
- Have great interpersonal skills and should be an excellent communicator with the ability to talk to a wide range of people without being flustered or intimidated.
- The individual must be able to multitask on both short- and long-term projects.
Social media skills:
- A gallery assistant needs to be savvy with social media and proficient with commonly used computer programs.
- Being able to work independently and to take the initiative with projects is also key.
- Full Time: 9 AM – 8 PM
- Lunch break: 1-2 PM
- Monday – Saturday
- Closed Sunday.
- The Fure Art Gallery Curator works full-time and could work nights depending on when the gallery stays open for events and private bookings.
- N70,000- N85,000 Monthly.
- Sick leave & Annual Holiday to be discussed and scheduled accordingly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs