Front Desk Offer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Offer
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome, register guests/clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner.
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft Access for backup
- The front desk staff answers all calls, make appointments, screen calls and forward to the appropriate department or unit.
- The front desk staff on duty must be extra vigilant, report suspicious movement.
- Make a list of items needed in the unit that is needed in the working space.
- Do a checklist of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or service downtime to the Maintenance and IT unit.
- Ensure all persons required to be in the office are present on time.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to him/her including listing on-duty staff and ensure strict clock in and out.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensures client’s /guest’s arrival to scheduled meetings.
- Receives incoming communique and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, regulation, and service inquiries, referring inquiries.
- Follow up on scheduled Meetings and inform the necessary attendees.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
- Must be confident, polite and Good looking
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals·
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.