IHMS is a national Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) established in 2001 to provide Social Health Insurance cover to individuals and groups under the National Health Insurance scheme and private health insurance services to interested individuals and groups. It is owned by medical practitioners and Institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Collecting, sorting, distributing, and preparing mail and courier deliveries.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Distribute letters to their appropriate departments.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Art and Social Science course.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skill.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.