Fleet Manager at Zenith Carex International Limited
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front-line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark a clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Area 3, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversee and ensure all logistics management operations comply with applicable environmental, health, safety, security and other regulatory rules and regulations. Maintaining maximum security for vehicles,equipment, machines and stock.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Rendering Administrative support services for proper documentation of the waybill, invoice, delivery notes and gate pass booklets.
- Ensure compliance of the company with government regulations that have to do with the transportation industry.
- Make sure that all vehicles are properly registered and carry out inspections on regular basis.
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel cards for all vehicles to their respective drivers. This is done in order to regulate costs/expenses.
- Take preventive measures to ensure the safety of vehicles and drivers too.
- Ability to seal Logistics Business Deals with government institutions and private organizations.
- Develop and manage the transport/logistics operations budget and all related fiscal forecasting and planning activities to maintain stock in/stock out update of stocks database.
- Making sure that required vehicles are in top shape so that the company will be able to distribute their products or render service effectively at a minimal cost.
- Making sure that the vehicles are serviced regularly in order to keep up with deliveries to customers, hence maintaining or even surpassing revenue levels of the company.
- Sets up scheduling programs that will help in maintaining the vehicles’ operational abilities and prolonging their lifespan.
- Monitor the driving patterns of drivers, such as overspeeding.
- B.Tech / Degree in Business Administration / Logistics or Accounting.
- 3 years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Must possess good leadership qualities.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to drive a Bus, Truck or Trailer is an advantage.
- Must be able to motivate the drivers to ensure their full co-operation at all times
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fleet Manager (Area 3-Head Office)” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs