Fixed Income Analyst / Dealer at Radix Asset Management Company Limited
Radix undertakes Portfolio Management on behalf of Asset Management companies, corporate and High Networth Individuals either on discretionary or non-discretionary basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Income Analyst / Dealer
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services (Capital Market)
- Manage client fixed income portfolio in conjunction with our Business Development team.
- Develop position swap strategies for managing fixed income portfolio duration.
- Monitor credit and duration of existing holdings to assess continued exposure.
- Research new investment ideas for portfolio consideration.
- Develop seminar and conference call materials and participate in the presentation of this material.
- Initiate, monitor successfully execute and settle primarily fixed income trades in conjunction with RAML Operations, Fund Management team and outside brokerage relationships.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Registration as sponsored individual with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) would be an advantage.
- Execute individual fixed income transactions while adhering to the fixed income 4-point test.
- Focus on continuous improvement in the areas of fixed income trading, credit modeling and monitoring systems.
- Support Business Development team with client specific requests.
- Qualification: B.Sc. (Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance); A postgraduate Degree in any of the aforementioned Course will be an added advantage
- Year of Experience: 4 Years relevant experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong thought leadership and analytical ability.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to monitor and assess numerous data sources, industry sectors, asset classes and investments.
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional environment with Fund Management Team, Compliance and Operations on trades and other issues tied to Research Team.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and successfully perform with multiple priorities.
- Ability to fully and successfully complete trades / resolve issues in the area of fixed income trades.
- Creatively develop new investment strategies, robust risk mitigation approaches and process improvements.
- Strong ability in identification and implementation of process and systems improvements.
- Ability to develop and refine complex financial models, analytical processes and methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to develop and grow a robust learning environment among the Research Team.
- Strong decision making and consensus building skills required in the asset selection process.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while investment recommendations are reviewed and challenged by other Research Team members.
- Competitive Industry Remuneration
- Leave Bonus (10% of Annual Basic)
- 20 Working Days Annual Leave
- 13th Month Payment
- Training & Career Development
- Promotion & Robust Increment (Subject to Performances and management discretion).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “FIAT 2021-Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs