Financial Analyst at Datapoolwaters Advisory
Datapoolwaters Advisory is a financial strategy and investment advisory consulting company with client base across sectors such as Technology, Agriculture, Fintech etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for financial analyst with the right qualities to join us in our push to connect more African businesses to unicorn status.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking for clients
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Work with clients and management in identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team of our clients to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process of our clients by working with them on establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics required (B.A, B.Sc, or B.Com Degree)
- 0 – 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills Good business acumen Strong willingness to learn and improve.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is extremely desired, strong enthusiasm to learn is equally required.
- High proficiency in financial modelling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs