Finance and Admin Officer at Loyalty Solutions Limited
Loyalty Solutions Limited – We are a Loyalty Marketing Bureau based in Nigeria, West Africa and our team represents over 200 years of cognate experience in Loyalty Program Marketing and Customer Relationship Management. We are experts in providing corporate customers with specialist knowledge and services for the optimum design of customer loyalty & reward programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating LSL administration system and general workflows
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to always ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Ensuring LSL is operating securely and effectively
- Leading and/or participating in meetings
- Negotiating with vendors or clients
- Updating policies
- Responsible for hiring, training and inducting staff members for various departments
- Preparing all employment documents and verifying employment references
- Helping new staff to get settled by ensuring new staff email, phones, laptops are available
- Filing all credentials of new staff
- Handling staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Safekeeping and assigning all LSL laptops, phones, smile devices, hard drive, and flash drive
- Ensuring timely repairs and maintenance of the office equipment e.g., Generator, Inverter, ACs etc.
- Ensuring the supply of stationeries for office use
- Managing LSL Drivers and company cars; verifying logbooks, ensuring timely registration of car particulars, drivers LASDRI card, timely repairs, and maintenance of the cars
- Liaising with Accounts Department to ensure LAWMA bill, Electricity, 9mobile and office internet subscription are timely paid
- Liaising with Accounts Department to ensure payment of HMO plans for staff and liaising with HMO account officer
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Work closely with upper management to review LSL operations and look for ways to maximize internal processes
- Review corporate laws and other regulations that apply to LSL, to ensure LSL implements them in daily practices
- Supervising staff, facilitating communication throughout LSL, and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient
- Guiding LSL’s activities
- Identifying opportunities to improve LSL’ policies or objectives
- Liaising with Accounts Department to ensure the renewal of general office insurance
- Ensuring timely supply and management of diesel
- Ensuring quarterly fumigation of office and getting fumigation certificate
- Ensuring timely servicing of the fire extinguishers and Fire Service Certificate renewal
- Purchase of office cleaning materials
- Managing purchased cleaning materials and ensuring the right usage
- Managing the office cleaners and all janitorial activities
- Managing Security Guards; logging complaints with the Company when issues arise, training new guards using the SOP, applying different measures to put them in check
- Any other duties assigned to you by the Management.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.