FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
- Under the leadership of the Finance Manager, the Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state office.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
- Prepare monthly reporting/ budgets data entry into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and disseminate information to country office.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the state office (as relevant).
- Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state.
- Assists with the production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Perform office equipment tasks such as making needed arrangements for services for telephone and e-mail, obtaining quotations for required services, arranging for repairs of office equipment.
- Arrange travel logistics for state office staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Handles all photocopying assignments, development and printing of photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the zonal office.
- Provide logistic support for workshops and training.
- Maintain efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 1 – 3 years experience in accounting related to NGOs and community level programs, with increasing responsibility.
- Experience with a large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability in accounting for medium, multifaceted programs.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English & any of the local languages.
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills.
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, community volunteers and recipients of assistance.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs