Facility Supervisor at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
- Implement regular inspection in the facility to ensure activities are conducted safely and appropriately.
- Execute open, close, and secure facilities and check for safety and maintenance concerns.
- Educate and guide participants on proper use of facility.
- Maintain facility records to ensure compliance with company standards and all federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Supervises, plan and schedule the work of craft works/vendors the work of various craft workers, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) repair workers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, and painters.
- Ensure to enforce and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- Ensure product safety during storage and material handling activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree / OND / HND in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Management.
- 2- 5 years’ experience in facility supervisor position or in building construction, maintenance, or repair work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package including Outlook.
- Proven facilities management experience
- Organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of: the operations, services, and activities of a facilities maintenance program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs