Facilities Engineer (Civil / Structural) at Benek Engineering Company Limited
Benek Engineering Company Limited (BECL) is an indigenous onshore and offshore engineering contracting company with her corporate headquarters in port harcourt and an overseas office at houston, Taxas, USA. The Company has established a reputation for providing highly skilled project management, maintenance, and construction services to the Oil & Gas industry.
BECL was incorporated in 1984 and since then has executed various onshore and offshore projects for clients including SHELL, AGIP, CHEVRON, NNPC, TOTAL, ADDAX among several others. BECL is a corporate member of several professional bodies including Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE), Nigeria Corrosion Association (NICA), Nigerian Institute of Welding (NIW), Oil & Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria (OGTAN) among several others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Engineer (Civil / Structural)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage various capital improvement projects.
- Procure and manage consultants and contractors, and initiate and develop comprehensive construction contract documents.
- Calculate reinforcement steel using the ANSYS program.
- Develop structural stick models using ANSYS and GTSTRUDL.
- Design involve usage of Staad-Pro, Enercalc, Mathcad and
- Prepare 2D detail fabrication drawings using AutoCAD and CadWorx.
- Design of steel pipe column supports for 40′ tall walkway structure per ASCE 7-05 and AISC 13th ed.
- Design, plot, and simulate reinforce concrete structural projects in accordance of ACI and ASCE codes.
- Design the masonry & concrete retaining and perimeter walls of the project in accordance with ACI and IBC.
- Implement STAAD to analyze and design pipe racks and other small open steel frame structures in the refinery.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division in Civil, Structural, Building or Construction Engineering.
- Candidates with Second class lower honour’s and a Master’s degree in the same discipline may also be considered.
- One (1) to maximum of Five (5) years post 1st degree (includes National Youth Service) experience.
- Proficiency in the use of structural analyses software (SACS, ANSYS/ABAQUS) for analysis of fixed offshore platforms
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Data Science is an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs