Experienced Chartered Accountant at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Chartered Accountant (Female)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Providing advice on tax affairs
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
- Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Carry out other duties as delegated by management.
- A Female with a B.Sc / HND in Accounting. Postgraduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Must be a member of (ICAN/ACCA) Professional body
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Financial Accounting
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
- Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: For enquiries, call: 0701106006 or 08125387755 between 10am and 3pm on weekdays only
Application Deadline 29th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.