HRLeverage delivers an excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domiciled in Africa, with our global partners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Boiler Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performs routine maintenance on boiler equipment and systems.
- Maintains low-pressure boilers, high-pressure boilers, power boilers, steam boilers, or hot water heating systems.
- Maintains and updates required records for boiler operations.
- Addresses any problems with boiler systems and notifies maintenance when needed.
- Contacts supervisor concerning potentially dangerous equipment or safety violations.
- Replaces defective valves, filters, or steam gauges.
- Monitors boiler system to ensure it is operating safely and properly; facilitates periodic boiler cleaning.
- Tests boiler water for corrosive deposits and treats the water with chemicals to prevent buildup.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering.
- 8 – 12 years work experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical/vocational school training and experience working with industrial boilers.
- Valid state boiler operator license.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of industrial boiler operation and maintenance.
- Ability to follow safety procedures and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Physically able to inspect and repair boilers.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds at a time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th September, 2021.