Executive Assistant / Customer Support / Admin Officer at Hexavia Limited
Hexavia Limited – Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Customer Support / Admin Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Develop the FAQ, track customer behavior, collect customer feedback and respond on customer reviews.
- Accurately and efficiently address any issues or disputes with customers.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain the office filing system.
- Perform other additional assignments as entrusted by management.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Previous internship experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative will be an added advantage.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ad Words.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Tools.
- Excellent researching abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.