ERP Business Analyst at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Business Analyst
Fuction/Domain: Process Reengineering
Slots: 2 Opneings
- The candidate will be responsible for the capture, management, collection and traceability of all data on the project.
- In the process of data management, the candidate must integrate with the accounts in order to verify the integrity of the report reports resulting therefrom.
- The integration and automation of all estate processes linking operations with accounts
- Tracking cost and progress for all activity-based cost centers
- Establishing and updating key performance indicators for the activities to analyze the efficiency of project execution.
- Reconciling expenditure as reflected with accounts.
- Responsible for all IT functions, and will establish servers and estate IT protocol.
- Summarizing the data from the ERP platform to produce reports as per management demands
- Presentation of the summaries for monthly management report to the General manager.
- Managing the collection of data through the recognized source documents
- Ensuring that all relevant costs are captured.
- Establishing and managing the recognized ERP platform for data management.
- Formulating data process flow with regard to all use of resources, such as materials usage from inventory to consumption.
- To link all functions of the project on a live database platform in order to report resource performance.
- Producing a customized cane management program for use across all Group sugar projects.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Engineering, Programming, or a related field.
- Advance degree is preferred.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs