Director of Audit Job at University of Benin
The University of Benin was founded in 1970. It started as an Institute of Technology and was accorded the status of a full-fledged University by National Universities Commission (NUC) on 1st July, 1971. In his Budget Speech in April 1972, the then Military Governor of Mid-Western State, Col. S. O. Ogbemudia (then also Visitor to the University) formally announced the change of the name of the Institute of Technology to the University of Benin. On 1st April, 1975 the University at the request of the State Government, was taken over by the Federal Government and became a Federal University.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Director of Audit – CONTISS 15
Trending Account Manager at ZTE Corporation (Lagos)
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Applicants for the post of Directors must be able to show a considerable degree of competence, responsiveness, integrity and efficiency in management
- Applicants must not have attained the age of sixty (60) as at April, 2022 while being in good health and must be able to bear the rigors of the duties of a Director.
- Candidates must possess distinct managerial ability, be of high integrity and demonstrate transparency in public and private life.
- In addition, Candidates should have the ability to develop linkages with relevant stake holders to support emerging needs of the University, command respect and arouse cooperation and loyalty of staff and students of the University.
Trending Sales and Marketing Officer Job at Harmony Group
- The Director of Audit is a Management position in the University and responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and management of the Audit Department of the University.
- Candidate must possess a good honours Degree in Accounting as well as professionally recognized Accountancy qualification e.g. ICAN, ANAN or any recognized equivalent qualifications with 15 years post qualification/cognate experience.
- Possession of a higher degree will be an advantage.
- Candidate must be computer literate with a knowledge of relevant packages.
Condition of Service
- The successful candidates in each case shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years only on such terms and conditions applicable to Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined by the appropriate University Rules and Governing Council.
Trending National Consultant, PMTCT Mapping Job at National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit with their Applications, twenty (20) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Credentials under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked clearly the position being applied for, to:
Office of the Registrar,
University of Benin,
P.M.B. 1154, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
- Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referees report under confidential cover on or before the application closing date, directly to the Registrar.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
Application Closing Date: 5th February, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs