Direct Sales Agents in a Reputable Bank in Lagos
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
About the Position
- As a Direct Sales Agent you will help customers get the most from their money, make the right choices and make their money work for them. You would also be the number one resource for customers to get advice on their account.
- Speaking with customers would also be a large part of your day to day work either over the phone or face to face.
- You would set up a meeting with them, discuss their financial needs and details and keep records, negotiate and keep your customers well informed and advised at all times.
Job Role and Description
As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation. All other related responsibilities include:
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND from a recognized educational institution.
- Entry level, No experience needed
- Must be 30 years and below.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-drive.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
N52,00.000 monthly + Commission, HMO & Pension
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs