Data Entry Officer at Unicane Industries Limited
Unicane Industries Limited was established and incorporated as a private limited company in the year 2013 under the company Acts of 1990. Unicane Industries Limited is a member of a long-standing group in Nigeria founded in 1953.The group is a leading ethanol producer in Africa and an industrial group of long experience and very good standing. The group is continuously expanding its activities which now count a wide range of agro-allied activities that include cassava to ethanol processing and refining. At present, its factory is located in Jamata, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Data Entry Officer to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Data Entry Officer responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Our ideal candidate would have essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. Previous experience as a Data Entry Officer or similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Officer will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Functionally Reports to: Assistant Logistics Manager
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Computer Science. Additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Data Entry Officer.
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Officer or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs