Data Analyst at Shago Payments Limited
Shago Payments is a financial technology (Fintech) company retailing digital products and services to create a localized marketplace experience for our users. Our application facilitates transactions, such as bill payment, airtime and data purchase, fund transfer, withdrawals, account opening, transport ticketing, examination result checker, betting, on-demand services, e-commerce, savings, and more. As an innovative solution provider with expertise in value-added services and on-demand service delivery, our focus is on reaching the underserved and unbanked market by retailing services through an agent distribution network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transformation of data into helpful business insights that will drive business values through the use of data analytics and visualization.
- Work closely with the IT department in monitoring the company’s servers, networks and systems for irregularities and performance issues.
- Implement new data analysis methodologies.
- Interpret data and offer recommendations to improve business strategies and the overall business objective.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the company products and services including sales trends.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports on Agents, B2B, and trade partners.
- Staying Informed on the latest trend and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years experience.
- Skilful in the use of data analytics and visualization tools such as Microsoft Excel, SQL, Tableau and Power BI
- Business intelligence skills
- Excellent reporting, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Product and Project Management skills
- Customer Value Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs