Customer Service Representative in a Production and Manufacturing Company
Khenpro Global Services – Our client in the production and manufacturing sector is currently seeking to employ suitable candidates to contribute positively in the growth of the organization in the position below:
- Preparing the Customer Service Guidelines.
- Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
- Providing the best possible solution to the queries of the customers.
- Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
- Keeping a proper record of the customers.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.