Customer Service Representative / Front Desk Officer at Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited
Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited is a leading multi-disciplinary property services company, privately held and incorporated in Nigeria. We attain to provide bespoke solutions across a range of real estate services to owners, occupiers and investors. Our services is based on core strengths of unrivalled local expertise, extensive local and international partnership.
Our growth has been based on maintaining relationships with our clients across a broad range of industries. Our clients depend on our ability to draw on years of experience in the local market, our professionals know their communities and the property market inside out and provide knowledgeable, creative solutions to all their clients real estate needs. Our in-house knowledge combined with strategic partnerships allows us to promptly meet client expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative / Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries (Phone, Mails, Social Feeds).
- Communicating with customers through various channels (Social Feeds inclusive).
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Multi-Tasking Office Itineraries.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs