Customer Service Officer at Wallets Africa
Wallets Africa – We allow people send money, receive money, and make payments using phone numbers around Africa. Wallets gives our customers a unique and improved transaction experience, and makes financial services more accessible to the underbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Determine the cause of a customer’s issue; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem. expedite, correct, adjust and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
Requirements / Qualifications
- University Degree at least.
- Proven customer support experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
N120, 000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st Janauary, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs