- First line interaction with customers
- Ensure customer queries / requests/ concerns are attended, documented and reported to management
- Follow-up with relevant department should in case there is any delay, escalate at deviations
- Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified by actions and initiatives
- Motivate contribution from colleagues to ensure Customer Delight
- Adopt standards for business activities/processes and ensure adherence
- Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time
- Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes.
- Connect with customers and maintain cordial relations in the interest of the business
- Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at the shop
- Responsible for shop maintenance, and allied activities to ensure Service Standards are not compromised
- Ensure efficient operations at shop by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in a similar profile.
- Customer Focused, Result oriented, Zeal for Initiative with Speed, Leadership quality and team Handling capacity, Energetic and Assertive, Customer query resolving skills, Excel Knowledge is a MUST
- Relevant Industry Experience, Been on the front end handling customers and team.
- Should have Planning and organizing skills proven achiever, Should have sharp business acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.