AGC Limited – The company is duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company was organised principally to achieve the following purpose: Engaging in the recruitment and training of personnel and to ensure maximum client satisfaction by recruiting and providing suitable personnel for employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Duties are as follows:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND, OND with 1 year of experience.
- N60,000 monthly plus commission and other allowances such as Instant HMO benefits, Pension Incentive, Overtime payments, Holiday Overtime Allowances, 13th Month Salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21th September, 2021.