Credit Officer / Marketer at Ave Maria Microfinance
Ave Maria Microfinance (MFB&MFI) Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high-net-worth individuals, among others. At Ave Maria Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing together”. We pursue this by supporting early-stage, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the informal working-class and low-income families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer / Marketer
Location: (Ogbomosho, Igbeti, Saki and Iwere Ile), Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Facilitate lending for clients by accessing creditworthiness & process relevant
- Prepare loan applications
- Evaluate clients financial information
- Calculate risk ratios
- Act as liaison between the institution and the applicant
- Book loan in the best interest of both the Organization and the clients
- Account Opening
- Investment Mobilization
- Carry out regular post disbursement visits on the clients
- Ensure zero default TOLERANCE
- Gather information of the clients and address verification
- Analyze, verify applicants financial information and determine loan needs
- Explain different loan options available to the applicants
- Ensure loan terms comply the organizational regulation and policy
- Loan monitoring
- Good customer relation
- Target Driven
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- The candidate should possess good marketing, customer service & interpersonal relation skills.
- The candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in a related role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and etc is mandatory.
Benefit / Packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Selection / Interview: Note that shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for an interview via SMS and Telephone Call(s)
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs