Confidential Secretary at Sepat Pharmaceuticals Limited
Sepat Pharmaceuticals Limited was incorporated on the 5th July, 2012 and started full operations in the year 2017. The business of the company is the importation and wholesale distribution of pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering calls and taking messages
- The primary role is to provide high-quality confidential and secretarial duties to the Managing Director
- Provide an efficient and responsive organizational and logistics service to the Managing Director
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing company workloads.
- Manage the MD’s office
- Front Desk manning abilities
- Provide accounting duties for the company
- Minimum qualification of an HND / B.Sc in Secretarial Studies with a minimum of 3 years experience of working in a corporate organization.
- A Degree in Accounting will be an advantage.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to manage financial records
- Computer literacy
- Must be matured and composed to handle sensitive information
- Must be intelligent and smart
- Discretion and diplomacy
- Must be based in Abuja; preferably a female who is married and above 30years of age.
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with a comprehensive CV and soft copies of relevant Certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Application Deadline 28th December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs