Compliance Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The compliance officer will be responsible for reviewing all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the Company and ensuring compliance with these.
- In addition, he/she will undertake continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures and serve as liaison for all regulatory bodies.
- Develop and Review Compliance Manual to meet regulators rules and standards.
- Conduct of Customer Due Diligence on KYC of Corporate, Estate and Individual Accounts
- Submission of Statutory Returns to regulatory bodies
- Aid respective units for purpose of compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements.
- Participate in Business Process Re-engineering exercises to ensure controls therein
- Ensure no fine/censure from Regulatory authorities.
- Oversee Improvement in the compliance culture, entity-wide
- Keep the business abreast of any regulatory developments and industry best practices and assess the impact on current procedures, as well as ensure that necessary changes are implemented
- Develop and implement an Annual Compliance plan.
- Liaise with Industry Regulators and other agencies and respond to regulatory inquiries, findings and deficiencies.
- Carry out Compliance reviews and Compliance monitoring activities.
- Monitor the resolution of Clients’ complaints.
- B.Sc in Accounting / Business Administration or any other discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Capital Market.
- Professional Qualifications ICAN, ACCA, CIS
- Technical proficiency in the development and implementation of Compliance programme.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and direction in control and compliance as relates to financial services, especially Capital Markets.
- Ability to engage with regulators and law enforcement agents.
- General knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian Capital market.
- General familiarity with laws and regulations governing financial institutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the legislation, rules, and regulations which relate to financial services, especially the Nigerian Capital Market.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.