Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited is a microfinance bank supervised by the Central bank of Nigeria(CBN). We are engaged in legal and compliant financial activities in Nigeria, andBlue Ridge Microfinance Bank APP is an important service method we provide to users. In this way, users can more easily obtain high-quality bank wealth management products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of internal control/ compliance Audit checklist and policy manuals.
- Review processes and SOPs for operations.
- Product Programs and policy analysis.
- Statutory and regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Development of training programs.
- Gap analysis and strategic review as it relates to Microfinance Bank.
- Development of internal control & compliance consolidated reporting plans.
- Risk Assets and credit process reviews.
- Asset control and management.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Country Manager.
B.Sc. / HND or equivalent.
- At least 5 – 7 years experience in the financial industry (specifically in a Microfinance Bank)
- Master’s Degree and other compliance-related certifications will be an added advantage.
N300,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.