Company Driver at Petra Microfinance Bank Plc
Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Transport clients and/or packages to and from destinations
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Interact with clients professionally at all times
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up to date.
- Fulfil administrative needs, like office pickups
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs