Company Driver at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Development and Marketing organization with over 4 years of experience providing Real Estate solutions to clients all over the world. Across the range, Danbel Properties and Investment advises corporate and private clients on all aspects of agency, investment, development, management, building surveys, rent reviews and lease renewals, rating and valuation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients and staff in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, and planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular / day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc; Administrative works.
- S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years experience as a driver within a corporate environment.
- Must reside within Ajah axis, Lagos State.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must be within the ages of 25 – 35 years.
- Proficient knowledge of roads / routes in Lagos.
- Must be ready for immediate employment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.