Collection Officer at ASA Advanced Technology Limited
At ASA Security, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
- Make calls to customers to pay their outstanding debts
- Send messages to customer
- Guide customers through the payment process
- Persuade reluctant customers to make payment promptly
- Meet weekly and monthly targets
- Give proper and correct report of work.
- Minimum educational qualification OND or HND
- A minimum of 2-year work experience (prior experience as a collection officer is an added advantage)
- Able to speak English fluently is an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have basic excel skill.
- Must have a smartphone (minimum of 2GB RAM).
- Distance of home to the office should not be more than 2 hours
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria
- Must have a valid ID card
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs