Educaresolutionsng – We serve as human resource department for organizations focusing on schools we help recruit, train and manage teachers and other educational personnels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Classroom / Subject Teacher
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
A seasoned and competent Classroom Teacher / Subject Teacher to teach students of diverse age group in our school the following subjects:
- Physical Health Education
- Yoruba Language
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student centered teaching and excellent communication skills
- Competent in the field/areas of specialization.
- Effective written and Communication skills.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Ed, in subject areas or B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed in English.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience teaching.
N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.