Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCTV Surveillance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure proper monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
- Maintain confidentiality on security matters/ official information.
- Ensure cctv equipment are always in good working conditions.
- Report/escalate all violators daily appropriately as seen in the scene of the incident.
- Coordinate with supervisor during field observation and report all abnormalities observed.
- Ensure proper maintenance of cctv equipment and troubleshooting of offline/faulty cameras daily.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree from a reputable institution in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Listening skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain CCTV equipment is an added advantage.
- Strong ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents.
- Report writing.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.