CCR Operator (Production) at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCR Operator (Production) – Cement Industry
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills and Coal Mills.
- Coordination, Supervision and Training of all other CCR Operators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Raw Mill, Kiln, Cement & Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Coaching and Training of CCR operators to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from your department confirm with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Relieves other Kiln CCR operator when on leave.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plant for production of raw meal and clinker respectively.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure run the equipment in steady trend on continuous basis.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and minimizing manpower utilization.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years Cement Plant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Critical thinking.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs