Cashier at KarFerry Limited – October 4, 2021
KarFerry Limited – We’re a Passionate Team of Business Consultants. What makes us unique is our ability to employ cutting-edge technology to achieve Speed, Efficiency and Quality in hiring, grooming and developing talents and systems to continuously disrupt the industry. We bring best-in-class industry standards to bear in all our engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Process sales transactions.
- Calculate the cost of products or services and accept payments.
- Deal with returns and refunds as necessary.
- Answer customer questions as they arise
- Knowledge of point-of-sale systems.
- Answer customer questions about products or services.
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts.
- Accountability and accuracy in reconciling sales receipts.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful environments.
- Comfortable with cash handling.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to details.
- Must live within Festac and its environs
- At least 1-year of experience as a cashier.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly.
- Proficient cashier and clerical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CAS010” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.