Deluxe Cars & Rentals Limited is a leading firm in car sales, supplies, rentals and allied services. Our head office is in Abuja with offices in major cities across the country. We are redefining car ownership and rental outlook in Nigeria; adding great value and taking clients’ experience to a whole new level. This we achieve through delivering top-notch services to the Nigerian populace at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing,exciting and fast-paced car sales and Rental Company. We are looking for a Business Development Officer to implement marketing strategies for the overall organizational gorwth.
- The individual will help in identifying new Business Opportunities and closing business deals.
- Identify and research prospective clients.
- Engage with companies and individuals to close Business Deals.
- Follow up on leads and increase sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- New Business Generation by meeting prospective clients to understand needs and suggesting relevant improvements in our business offerings and propositions.
- Writing, presenting and defending proposals with prospective clients with the aim of closing out deals.
- Present weekly/monthly report to management on activities engaged in.
- Carry out market research using various methods to collect information on client’s needs.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all client’s record.
- Build Strong relationships with clients and business partners.
- Continuously explore and identify new markets and customer needs.
- Ensure Valid contracts are in place.
- Engage in both corporate and individual client acquisition.
- Gross Revenue generation via major corporate and individual accounts.
- Corporate and individual client renewal and retention.
- Candidate should have prior experience working with a car rental/car sales company ( market knowledge).
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Candidate should be adept with social media and digital marketing tools.
- Understand the company’s products and services and be able to communicate its unique value proposition to customers
- Represent the company’s brand within and outside.
- Should be between 25- 35 years.
- Proficient computer skills including microsoft office suite ( word, powerpoint and excel).
- Goal Oriented, organized team player with a strong work ethic and ability to take initiative.
- Great analytical, problem-solving skills and business insight.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly (Based on experience )
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.