Business Development Manager (Medical Device / Consumables) at Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria
Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria, a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We have marketing offices in over 10 countries in the world including Nigeria, Singapore, UK, USA, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia, Canada and Japan.
We supply a wide range of cross infection control products. We make and supply over 1.3 billion gloves annually to medical professionals, as well as specialists in the food, automotive, janitorial and care sectors. The company’s Head Office is located at Plot B2, Block 73f. Alakoso Avenue, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Estate, Lagos with marketing offices in Abuja, Asaba, and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Medical Device / Consumables)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- As part Uni-Medical’s growth and expansion strategy the business development Manager in Portharcourt is responsible for creating business strategy for the south south region.
- Also serve as the principal point of contact between the business and its customers, ensuring current customers have the right products and services, identifying new markets and customer leads, and pitching prospective customers.
- Ability to cross sell and upsell our range of products.
- Take a consultative selling approach to ensure customers’ needs are accurately met.
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with potential clients and expansion of existing customer purchase through upselling and cross selling.
- Prepare proposals and detailed costings and prepare contract documents for review by the Sales Manager prior to negotiation with clients.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Present effective and professional presentations on Company products and services.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is always kept current using the Sales pipeline.
- Develop, maintain, and apply a high-level knowledge of the Company’s portfolio of products.
- Proper use of Sales reporting tools, sales activity/dashboard and performance as required by line Manager.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Company policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Schedule clinical meetings for presentations with Key Opinion Leaders
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product mix.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs