Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client, an Insurance Brokerage Firm, who provides a range of innovative insurance solutions with a team of insurance experts and resources that work continually to assess, mitigate, manage, transfer and where possible, eliminate risk, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, products, and services.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients.
- Meet with customers/clients face to f ace or over the phone.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products and be able to advise clients accordingly.
- To provide daily, weekly, and monthly report from all the sales point to the Managing Director.
- Ensure monthly financial and non-financial targets are met by the sales team.
- Create a salesmanship mentality across the organization and encourage staff to be aware of sales opportunities.
- Train members of your team, organising external training where appropriate.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing team.
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet them.
- Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to design and implement operational changes.
- Relevant professional qualification / certification.
- A Master’s Degree or its equivalent in a related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years cognate experience, 4 of which must be in a management position.
Very Attractive with other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.