Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To hunt and close new business opportunities, closing a mixture of both small and large commercial/industrial customers.
- Partnering with sales management to define and hone lead requirements and forecasts.
- Creating value propositions that meet the customer’s needs.
- Achieve new contract revenue quota and personal sales targets year over year.
- Compliance with company use of CRM.
- Delivering weekly reports on call activity, lead, and opportunity generation
- Actively pursuing and developing new large commercial and industrial clients
- Driving the entire sales process for large commercial and industrial clients
- Prospect and develop new leads through a combination of target market searches, working with company-generated leads, conferences, networking, and cold calling.
- Developing and implementing a strategy to increase lead quality and conversion.
- Minimum of a 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated hunter experience and record of quota attainment.
- Strong communicator
- CRM software solution expertise
- Previous corporate B2B sales training preferred.
- 3 – 5 years experience in business-to-business technical sales, managing complex sales opportunities.
- Must have a hunter mentality and be able to consistently create new opportunities.
- Proven track record of prospecting and developing a robust pipeline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.