Brand and Marketing Manager at Alibert Product Nigeria Limited
Alibert Product Nigeria Limited – Created in 1974 as a small factory and family-owned business. First retail showroom opened in 1986 in Ikoyi. 1990 Opening of second retail shop in Apapa. 2003 Opening of first retail shop outside Lagos (Abuja). In 2010, Alibert became the first furniture company in Nigeria to export its furniture + opening of new showroom outside of Nigeria (Ghana). Today: we have a network of 5 showrooms and 3 franchise showrooms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager
Location: Idu, Abuja
- The Brand and Marketing Managers will be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services.
- You will be responsible for all aspect of our marketing operations with the core aim of growing our brand influence while increasing sales, brand loyalty and awareness.
- The duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends, drafting of compelling content and effective management of the company’s social media handles.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Writing contents for the company’s website and social media platforms such as; Facebook, twitter, Instagram
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Building relationship with client suppliers and the media
- Working with the Sales and Marketing team, mostly the Business Development and Communication Manager, to set marketing strategy for the business.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build the credibility of our brand
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to Business Development & Communication Manager and MD.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Supervise advertising product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- A high level of creativity and innovation
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Business management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Proficiency with CRM software and CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot
- Marketing and Bitrix24.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs