BftW Dialogue and Partnership Service (DPS) Driver at Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN)
The Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN), a Non-profit Christian NGO with membership drawn from churches, Christian organizations and individuals Christians that are engaged or interested in development work in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BftW Dialogue and Partnership Service (DPS) Driver
Gender: Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Shall drive staff of BftW Dialogue and Partnership Service (DPS) as may be assigned.
- Ensure official vehicles are cleaned both in and out on a regular basis.
- Shall ensure routine checks are done on all official vehicles.
- Reports in writing any damages or repairs that is required.
- Ensures the vehicle fuel should never be below ¼ full of fuel on return to the office.
- Runs official errands with DPS’s vehicle (s)
- Shall carry out other duties as maybe assigned by the Officer in Charge.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Providing accurate records of the vehicle’s movements.
- Ensures that servicing /repairs are carried out on vehicles on or when due.
- Ensures all vehicle documents are up to date as required by Law
- Ensures the Organization vehicle is parked in a secured place when out of the head-quarters for official duties.
- Ensure safety of staff and vehicles on official assignments.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- At least School Certificate, Trade Test certificate
- Experience as a driver (for an international organization) are an asset
- A valid driving license
- 5 years of accident-free driving
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to test regularly for Covid (where applicable)
- Ability to identify and repair and/or fix minor faults in vehicles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a local language is an asset
- Applicants must be committed Born Again Christians.
Attractive, negotiable and will be based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their own handwriting applications with necessary photocopies of credentials and addressed to:
The Executive Director (CRUDAN)
Sabon Bariki, Bukuru,
P.O Box 13484, Jos (930001),
Send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs