Bancassurance Executive at Dunn and Braxton Limited
Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, a Financial Firm, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- First Degree or equivalent Education
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year experience in Insurance Sales.
- Team player
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.