Aviation Dispatcher at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Aviation Dispatcher
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation
- Perform day-to-day aviation dispatch and passenger pre-flight services for inbound and outbound (fixed wing, helicopter) to ensure seamless transition for passengers and freight. The position will receive support and direction.
Task and Responsibilities
- Obtain weather report for the station of departure, destination and the alternative route before scheduled departure time.
- Obtain the daily manifest through the Personnel Tracking System (PTS) (passenger tracking system).
- Check-in passengers and their luggage according to priority and numbers on the manifest.
- Perform passenger identification per Company requirements.
- Brief the Pilots when the check-in process is complete and the aircraft is ready to depart.
- Collect the aircraft traffic from radio room to set the flight running through PTS.
- End the in-coming flight through PTS.
- File all flown manifests.
- Receive and dispatch aircraft.
- Complete the indemnity form (for required passengers).
- Allocate boarding passes to checked-in passengers
- Prepare the out-flown manifest, weight and balance sheet for the flight.
- Complete the weather dispatch form.
- Send the PTS Aviation reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience acceptable to Company.
- 3-7 years’ experience in closely related work experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make sound and rapid decisions concerning safety, flight regulations, and the economy of operations.
- Broad knowledge of aviation operations
- HLO with formal training and experience in radio operations, aircraft dispatching and weather observations – minimum 1 year experience
- Qualified and competent to perform as a medic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs