Audit Associate at GDM Group
GDM Group, a Top Marketing and Innovation Company in Nigeria, is a lead data enumerator for the bank of industry, working on the execution of its micro disbursement schemes. GDM manages an active agent network in all 36 states and F.C.T, and also deploys technology for data collection by its agent network, or the public and the internal verification of applicants to enable micro disbursement schemes of the bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Associate
Core Duties / Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining audit budgets.
- Planning and directing company financial audits.
- Supporting the accounting and auditing teams in their daily functions.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for review.
- Knowledgeably answering client audit queries in good time.
- Building internal auditing systems and ensuring their correct application.
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with current legislation and best practices.
- Verifying company financial information.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 years post NYSC experience
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Project planning and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
- Advanced Knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
N90,000 to N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs