Assistant Manager at Erfolg Outsource limited
Erfolg Outsource limited is a business management consulting firm with core competence in the fields of human resources management. We stand to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services in the areas of human resources placement and management,provide businesses with needed outsourcing services, training & leadership development programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job roles include the following but are not limited to:
- Managing all affairs for your assigned branch and reporting directly to the Operations Manager within your region.
- Ensuring company policies are followed by all employees in your branch.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Overseeing inventory and sales.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining company standards.
- Supporting the Operations Manager as needed.
- Ensuring that all company property are well kept.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedules.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action and reporting to Operations Manager.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- HND or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Relevant work experience in the QSR industry is a plus
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
- Able to read and write.
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
- Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
- Attractive Basic Salary.
- Feeding Allowance.
- Outlet bonus and commissions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.