Assistant Brand Manager at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Job ID: req24635
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Brand steering on equity and financial results
- Ensuring that the products, promotions, brand activation that fall under their brand resonate with current and potential customers.
- Make required alignment with internal and external stakeholders on product development and marketing initiatives align with budget and time frame
- Execute consumer research and monitor market trends as well as documentation
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across ATL BTL platforms to ensure that products and promotions meet customers’ expectations and to build equity for brands aligned with financial targets
- Working closely with marketing suppliers and advertising agencies to make sure they are respecting the brand purpose and guidelines throughout every communication
- 3 – 5 years marketing/brand management experience
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs