Area Construction Lead at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Construction Lead
Job Type: Contract
- Plans and formulates construction projects, assigns personnel to specific phases or aspects of project, such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, in accordance with disciplines of staff.
- Inspects project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications, quality standards and HSSE standards.
- Supervises materials identification and coordination of supply to work sites, ensure adequate inspection and testing is carried out.
- Designs technical developments activities (scheduling, and resolving design) and test problems.
- Directs, coordinates, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of construction project within area of assigned responsibility.
- Monitors overall progress of Contractors against schedule, providing reporting on same to line management, as well as providing early warning of potential slippage; in the case of the latter, propose remedial actions so that “required for installation” dates are not jeopardised.
- First Degree or equivalent in any Engineering Course with COREN certification.
- 8-10 years upstream Oil & Gas experience related Construction and Installation Project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Mechanical (Static) / Piping/Structural Engineering.
- Architectural & Engineering Design Interpretation.
- Demonstrate practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of welding technology would be an added advantage.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.