Alfred & Victoria Associates Massive Recruitment 2021 (4 Positions)
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Escalation of all clients payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly bases.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Identify and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for down time experienced.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Client Relationship experience.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
- Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients and giving accurate responses clients.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- 3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
- Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build profitable relationship with Clients.
- Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
Trending Apply for UNESCO Graduate Internship Programme 2021/2022
Skills and Specifications:
- Fluency in English; excellent communication (Oral & Written) skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
- Ability to make large number of calls and receiving same from clients.
- Excellent knowledge basic accounting principles; account reconciliation, Taxation (Withholding Tax & Value Added Tax application) and aggressively follow up on client’s debts/revenue collection.
- Good knowledge of invoicing and preparation credit notes to clients.
- Knowledge of account management and relationship building process; Prior experience in business development process will be an advantage.
- Must meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to type fast, receiving and sending large email correspondence to clients.
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Program Manager, Technology
- The role is highly functional and encompasses all of the requirements for developing, supporting and maintaining our internal and external applications within a fully agile team.
- He/she is to act as a bridge between high level business requirements and convert them into low level user stories, acceptance criteria and then finally help business conduct UAT.
- Identify and document As-Is and To-Be scenarios.
- Conduct Gap Analysis.
- Propose and negotiate multiple solutions based on ease of implementation and business priority.
- Define scope and get signoffs from relevant stakeholders.
- Verification of solution.
- Support after solution delivery.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Write and maintaining user documentation and training users
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Conduct cross functional meetings to gather, analyze and refine requirements.
- Document use cases/ user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own and groom Product Backlog.
- Test case preparation.
- Act as SPoC (bridge) representing Business to Development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master ‘s Degree in Technology field.
- Professional BA Related Tools Certifications (preferably in Microsoft Technology)
- Professional Membership of relevant professional organizations such as IIBA
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Process knowledge.
- Work ethics
- Business aptitude.
- Software documentation.
- Team work.
- Management of stakeholders.
- Negotiation skills.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum.
- Travel Domain Experience.
- Must have enthusiasm to use technology to solve real world problems and demonstrate willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Good communication skills are a must as there may be a requirement to interact with both technical and non-technical customers and the ability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions is therefore of equal importance.
- Ability to be able to effectively work as part of a team.
Trending Apply for West African Research Center Travel Grant 2021 – $1,500 grant for African Scholars and Graduates
Job Title: Service Delivery Coordinator
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will bean asset.
- Great educational background,preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Job Title: Account Manager (ISP)
- We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Trending National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demand on the job: All candidates must have ISP experience.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 16th November, 2021 by 3PM.