After-sales Manager at Lontor Nigeria
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
- Build and establish good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Conduct price and contract negotiations with clients to establish contract details and attain profit margin
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns
- Liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.