Golden Effects Pictures Limited, a film production company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Allen, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Assisting the HR department with job postings, interviews, and personnel database
Skills and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 7 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Attention to detail.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates candidate should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Male candidates are preferred for gender balance.
- Availability to resume immediately is compulsory
Application Deadline 17th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs