Administrative Assistant at Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN)
The Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN), a Non-profit Christian NGO with membership drawn from churches, Christian organizations and individuals Christians that are engaged or interested in development work in Nigeria.
CRUDAN, in partnership with Bread for the World (BftW) seeks to employ a qualified candidate to the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: One year (renewable)
Responsible for: Dialogue and partnership service (DPS) office finance and administration
Gender: Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- Support Service (Correspondence, Documentation and Secretarial Services)
- Running Errands within and outside of the office on daily basis
- Handle organizational clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Maintains an up-to-date itinerary of the DPS Consultant, arrange travels and makes appointments in consultation with him/her.
- Shall assist the DPS Consultant in the dispatch of all notices of the DPS, Seminars, Workshops, Newsletters, knowledge and research documents, etc.
- Receiving and ensuring that all DPS mails are promptly checked and responded to.
- Ensuring that all documents are properly filed and the filing system reviewed from time to time to conform to the contemporary realities.
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Calling for repairs and monitoring equipment artisans
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Perform other assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Project administration and coordination (work plans, key tasks)
- Carrying out research
- Receiving all visitors to the DPS Office
- Shall ensure that the office and environs is cleaned up every morning before the start of work.
- Shall ensure the cleanliness of toilet at all times and that all accessories (toilet roll, soap, hand towels, antiseptics – bloo etc) are in place at all times.
- Shall ensure that there is water in the basin for flushing of the toilet in the event of lack of water flowing in the pipes
- Shall be the custodian of all DPS cutlery and accessories and making same available whenever needed.
- Ensure beverages and other tea items are available for use at the DPS Office.
- Keep petty cash book as well as have custody of petty cash for miscellaneous expenses which must be duly approved by the DPS Consultant and submit retirement of same to DPS Consultant.
- Submit monthly financial statement to CRUDAN Headquarters on or before the 4th day of every month.
- Shall reconcile DPS Office bank and cash account on or before the 4th day of every month.
- Shall be a signatory to the DPS Office account which must be in the name of CRUDAN.
- Request for funds for DPS activities with the approval of the DPS Consultant.
- Shall keep DPS Accounts (income and expenditure) and Fixed Asset Register.
- Shall do banking transactions for transactions approved by the DPS Consultant.
- Shall perform other duties as may be required by DPS Consultant and Management.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- National Diploma in Accounting, Business Management or other related disciplines
- Two years cognate experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good and effective communication skills Speaking, Listening & Writing
- Computer literacy (Especially Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
Attractive, negotiable and will be based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their own handwriting applications with necessary photocopies of credentials and addressed to:
The Executive Director (CRUDAN)
Sabon Bariki, Bukuru,
P.O Box 13484, Jos (930001),
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs